Sunday, 8 November 2015

Abandoned bowling centre, Hong Kong

A drink is left on the table.

I am not good at any sports with balls. I have only played bowling four times in my life. Two times in HK, one time in Switzerland and one time in Japan. All my friends tried their best to teach me but I really suck at it.

Anyway, I managed to play bowling at least one time before this bowling centre closed. It was fairly cheap compared to other entertainments in HK. Last time I went with several friends for two hours, each of us only paid around 30 HKD.

I heard there were four branches in HK and are all closed now. Bowling is not a popular sport in HK. Even the bowling centres closed down, I have not read any news about it. I got the information from friends. It is a pity that HK people have less and less options, even for entertainments, now...

This bowling centre was located on a top floor of a sport centre. Its colour and interior design were kind of old school, like in the 90s, with all the rainbow colours. The facilities and equipment were quite old too. I guess they did not have money to maintain them or buy new ones.

Everything was left and intact there.

Control panel.
A green ball.
Lonely bowling.
Rainbow from 90s.

Bowling shoes for rental.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like ur rooftopping photos from instagram and the blog. I really wanna start shooting some nice picture of Hong Kong buildings from the top. Can you suggest me some free spot for the beginner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. That’s just what I was thinking. We are providing this service man hinh sky. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete